Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Shades Of Blue - Shirt
SHADES OF BLUE
Fitted T-Shirt Sea Shepherd x Shirts for Life
This black T-shirt has the potential to become your favourite! The soft cotton feels very comfortable on the skin. A wide neckline as well as a seam running along the back also ensures a casual fit and casual style. With the camouflage print SEA SHEPHERD, the design not only reminds of the colours of the sea, but also the legendary paint job of the STEVE IRWIN, Sea Shepherd's former flagship vessel.
Thanks to the subtle colours, your new favourite shirt can be perfectly combined with many other items of clothing. What do you think, any space left in your wardrobe for this one?
100% organic in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark licensed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- SEA SHEPHERD ROOTED
- Approx. 160 g/m²
- 100 % cotton
- Colour: black
- Round neck
- Front: blue print SEA SHEPHERD
- Back: blue print at hip level FOR THE OCEANS
- Small logo embroidery Shirts for Life on neck
- Regular fit, fitted waist
- Our model is 165cm tall and wears size M
Our clothes stand for a sustainable lifestyle and a deep connection to the sea. All materials meet the highest social and ecological standards designed to help protect both people and nature.
- are of high quality
- are vegan and produced fairly
- are made of 100% non-harmful substances, in the end product and during production
- do not cause negative effects on the environment due to textile fibre abrasion
- create a closed loop for raw materials
- produce no waste, as they are recyclable and biodegradable (including printing and seams)
- produce nutrients for the soil
|Certificaten||FAIRTRADE, GOTS, GRÜNER KNOPF, CRADLE TO CRADLE CERTIFIED™ GOLD|
Think Global, Buy Local!
Please keep in mind: Shipping from our shop to destinations outside of Germany results in increased handling and higher CO2 emissions. International shipping may also cause additional charges such as taxes and customs.
Keep it easy for you and the environment: Maybe you can find your favourite item in a shop in your country and order there directly. You can find an overview of our international shops here: www.seashepherdstore.com