Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
On The Front Line White - T-Shirt
ON THE FRONT LINE WHITE
T-Shirt Sea Shepherd x Shirts for Life
This T-shirt stands for a lot of what Sea Shepherd is all about: We once became known for our commitment to the whales. Our story also began with the encounter between Captain Paul Watson and a dying whale. Over the years, Sea Shepherd has grown into an international marine conservation group which you can be a part of too!
This design combines some key elements and creates an outstanding style. The camouflage print plays with colours of the sea and reveals some whale silhouettes amidst the different shades of blue. The white Jolly Roger logo extends distinctively over almost the entire space. The high-quality cotton fabric and a seam running across the back ensure a light comfortable wear and a casual cut. Become part of the movement and join our side. For the oceans.
100% organic in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark licensed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- SEA SHEPHERD ROOTED
- Approx. 160 g/m²
- 100 % cotton
- Colour: white
- Round neck
- Front: blue camouflage print with JOLLY ROGER
- Back: blue print with FOR THE OCEANS at hip level
- Small logo embroidery Shirts for Life on neck
- Regular fit, casual fit
- Back seam
- Our male model is 182cm tall and wears size XL, our female model is 165cm tall and wears size L
Our clothes stand for a sustainable lifestyle and a deep connection to the sea. All materials meet the highest social and ecological standards designed to help protect both people and nature.
- are of high quality
- are vegan and produced fairly
- are made of 100% non-harmful substances, in the end product and during production
- do not cause negative effects on the environment due to textile fibre abrasion
- create a closed loop for raw materials
- produce no waste, as they are recyclable and biodegradable (including printing and seams)
- produce nutrients for the soil
|Certificaten||FAIRTRADE, GOTS, GRÜNER KNOPF, CRADLE TO CRADLE CERTIFIED™ GOLD|
Think Global, Buy Local!
Please keep in mind: Shipping from our shop to destinations outside of Germany results in increased handling and higher CO2 emissions. International shipping may also cause additional charges such as taxes and customs.
Keep it easy for you and the environment: Maybe you can find your favourite item in a shop in your country and order there directly. You can find an overview of our international shops here: www.seashepherdstore.com