Sea Shepherd x Bridge&Tunnel
This small hip bag is made from a piece of Sea Shepherd history. Thanks to upcycling these sweaters, which were originally designed for our 40th anniversary, now have a whole new use and a second chance as bumbags.
The anniversary has been over for some time now. We turned 41, 42 and 43 and to avoid wasting valuable resources and finally make some room in our warehouse, we got creative.
Each bumbag is handmade and truly unique: no two bumbags are alike. The bumbags are limited to 800 pieces. Sustainable and creative – for our oceans!
• Upcycling. Fair. Social. Handmade.
• Colours: Blue and Black, design varies
• Sea Shepherd logo (FloraPap) sewn on the belt
• Bumbag: 100 % biocotton
• Zipper in copper, zipper pull dark grey
• Size adjustable by metal slide
• Can be worn on the hip or as a cross-body bag
• 100 % handmade in Hamburg, limited edition
• Width: 24 cm, height: 13 cm, depth: max. 6.5 cm
Belt length: min. 81 cm / max. 128 cm
Belt strap: 100 % Polypropylene
|Delivery Time||2-3 Tage|
Think Global, Buy Local!
Please keep in mind: Shipping from our shop to destinations outside of Germany results in increased handling and higher CO2 emissions. International shipping may also cause additional charges such as taxes and customs.
Keep it easy for you and the environment: Maybe you can find your favourite item in a shop in your country and order there directly. You can find an overview of our international shops here: www.seashepherdstore.com