Whale Season - T-Shirt
T-Shirt Sea Shepherd x Shirts for Life
Whales ahead! With this design, we dedicate a unique shirt to the gentle giants of the sea. Whales appear among the different shades of blue and blend discreetly into the design. The name SEA SHEPHERD is printed on a dark blue strip of fabric and therefore perfectly stands out against the blue background.
A connection to nature that you can see and feel: Thanks to the material-friendly cut, no two shirts are the same. This truly makes your T-shirt unique! The shirt is slim fit and is therefore a little tighter to the upper arms and hip. The high-quality cotton fabric guarantees a soft and comfortable wear.
All of the cotton is Fairtrade certified, traded, audited and sourced from Fairtrade producers.
Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark licensed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- SEA SHEPHERD ROOTED
- Approx. 160 g/m²
- 100 % cotton
- Colour: various shades of blue
- Round neck
- Dark blue sewn-on fabric strip
- Front: white print SEA SHEPHERD
- Back: white print at hip level FOR THE OCEANS
- Sleeve: white print JOLLY ROGER
- Small logo embroidery Shirts for Life on neck
- Slim fit, tighter fit
- Back seam
- Our model is 178cm tall and wears size L
Our clothes stand for a sustainable lifestyle and a deep connection to the sea. All materials meet the highest social and ecological standards designed to help protect both people and nature.
- are of high quality
- are vegan and produced fairly
- are made of 100% non-harmful substances, in the end product and during production
- do not cause negative effects on the environment due to textile fibre abrasion
- create a closed loop for raw materials
- produce no waste, as they are recyclable and biodegradable (including printing and seams)
- produce nutrients for the soil
|Delivery Time||2-3 Tage|
|Certificates||FAIRTRADE, GOTS, GRÜNER KNOPF, CRADLE TO CRADLE CERTIFIED™ GOLD|
Think Global, Buy Local!
Please keep in mind: Shipping from our shop to destinations outside of Germany results in increased handling and higher CO2 emissions. International shipping may also cause additional charges such as taxes and customs.
Keep it easy for you and the environment: Maybe you can find your favourite item in a shop in your country and order there directly. You can find an overview of our international shops here: www.seashepherdstore.com