Activist White & Blue - Sweater
Fitted T-Shirt Sea Shepherd x Shirts for Life
With our white sweater we have a new sustainable basic that you will certainly not want to go without. The cotton feels extra soft and cosy on the skin and makes it comfortable to wear. A seam running along the back and the wide neckline provide a casual style. There is a blue print on the chest which highlights the SEA SHEPHERD lettering. And with the embroidered detail FOR THE OCEANS, the back also becomes an interesting eye-catcher.
Try it on, try it out! We make clothes that are suitable – suitable for you and our planet!
All of the cotton is Fairtrade certified, traded, audited and sourced from Fairtrade producers.
Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark licensed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- SEA SHEPHERD ROOTED
- ca. 280 g/m²
- 100 % cotton
- Colour: white
- Slight V-neck
- Front: blue print SEA SHEPHERD
- Back: blue embroidery on height of hip FOR THE OCEANS
- Small logo embroidery Shirts for Life on neck
- Regular fit, casual fit
- Back seam
- Our model is 165cm tall and wears size M
Our clothes stand for a sustainable lifestyle and a deep connection to the sea. All materials meet the highest social and ecological standards designed to help protect both people and nature.
- are of high quality
- are vegan and produced fairly
- are made of 100% non-harmful substances, in the end product and during production
- do not cause negative effects on the environment due to textile fibre abrasion
- create a closed loop for raw materials
- produce no waste, as they are recyclable and biodegradable (including printing and seams)
- produce nutrients for the soil
|Delivery Time||2-3 Tage|
|Certificates||FAIRTRADE, GOTS, GRÜNER KNOPF, CRADLE TO CRADLE CERTIFIED™ GOLD|
Think Global, Buy Local!
Please keep in mind: Shipping from our shop to destinations outside of Germany results in increased handling and higher CO2 emissions. International shipping may also cause additional charges such as taxes and customs.
Keep it easy for you and the environment: Maybe you can find your favourite item in a shop in your country and order there directly. You can find an overview of our international shops here: www.seashepherdstore.com