Activist Black & White - Longsleeve
Longsleeve Sea Shepherd x Shirts for Life
A shirt for all who like to roll up their sleeves! Our shirt ACTIVIST features a simple yet distinctive design. A white print on the chest highlights the SEA SHEPHERD lettering in a contrasting way. The high-quality cotton fabric guarantees a soft and comfortable wear. No matter what you are up to: This shirt will accompany you on all your missions!
Sea Shepherd stands for direct action and commitment. The determination to protect the oceans is what drives us. That is why we make clothes that are suitable - suitable for you and our planet. Become an ACTIVIST yourself: Go out and make the world a better place!
All of the cotton is Fairtrade certified, traded, audited and sourced from Fairtrade producers.
Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark licensed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- SEA SHEPHERD ROOTED
- Approx. 160 g/m²
- 100 % cotton
- Colour: black
- Round neck
- Front: white print SEA SHEPHERD
- Back: grey print at hip level FOR THE OCEANS
- Small logo embroidery Shirts for Life on neck
- Regular fit, casual fit
- Back seam
- Our male model is 182cm tall and wears size XL, our female model is 165cm tall and wears size L
Our clothes stand for a sustainable lifestyle and a deep connection to the sea. All materials meet the highest social and ecological standards designed to help protect both people and nature.
- are of high quality
- are vegan and produced fairly
- are made of 100% non-harmful substances, in the end product and during production
- do not cause negative effects on the environment due to textile fibre abrasion
- create a closed loop for raw materials
- produce no waste, as they are recyclable and biodegradable (including printing and seams)
- produce nutrients for the soil
|Delivery Time||2-3 Tage|
|Certificates||FAIRTRADE, GOTS, GRÜNER KNOPF, CRADLE TO CRADLE CERTIFIED™ GOLD|
Think Global, Buy Local!
Please keep in mind: Shipping from our shop to destinations outside of Germany results in increased handling and higher CO2 emissions. International shipping may also cause additional charges such as taxes and customs.
Keep it easy for you and the environment: Maybe you can find your favourite item in a shop in your country and order there directly. You can find an overview of our international shops here: www.seashepherdstore.com